one time my religion teacher who has a monobrow asked me “what the hell did you do to your hair?” because i had a blonde streak through it and i said “what the hell did you do to your eyebrow” and he sent me outside
when i came back in he asked everyone what monotheism was and i said it meant a religion that worshiped one god because mono means one as in monobrow and he sent me out again
It's a spectrum.
- Mum: *Watching Tv* I don't understand how people that young know what sexuality they are.
- Me: *Walking into the room* Did you know that you liked boys at that age?
- Mum: Yeah.
- Me: And did you like girls in the same way.
- Mum: No.
- Me: There you go then, you obviously knew that you were straight.
- Mum: But I don't see...
- Me: Mum, if you knew you liked boys at the that age it must mean other boys and girl can decide who they like too. Remember there are more things than Straight and Gay. Sexuality isn't black and white, there are a lot more in between and that isn't just grey area, it's a spectrum, it's a rainbow.
- Mum: Did you seriously just make reference to the gay pride flag while explaining your point?
- Me: It wasn't really a point but yes I did, it's the perks of not being straight. *Walks out of the room smiling widely.*